Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

about my weekend

During lockdown my family were allowed to go up to the farm because mum and dads job as farmers they needed to look after the cows on the farm so on Friday last week was my birthday and went up to our other farm for target practicing with a 22 rifle gun it was one of my Dads friend Mickeys Gun. What i shoot for target practicing was plastic milk cartons. Me and my sister put one up in the tree and one on the ground so me and my sister ran back and i layed down on the ground with the 22 and i loaded the gun and i aimed at the milk carteen and i breathed out then bang! You missed said my dad and my sister so i reloaded it and i got my target then bang! You shoot it! said my dad so i did more other shoots then we went down to our other farm.


When we got down to our other farm i went on this small digger and i had to get these lumps out of ground so drived over there than my cousin Brydie came and she told to put the buket out and pull it back in so i kept on doing that and i cleared out the drain. On the next day we went to our farm to drench our cows i had to get the cows ready to get the cows up the heading race  to get drench by my sister and my dad had to trim the cows tails of so that there tails wont be dangling by there feet. so we kept on doing that to the cows and we put them back into there padecks.



After that we went up to our other farm to pick mushrooms My mum and dad and my sister






















2 comments:

  1. This years birthday will be one to remember for a very different reason Will! You are lucky to have the farm for some extra space 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Will,
    It's Taryn, I like how you did your post about you entire week.

    ReplyDelete